There are five feature behaviors towards low achievers mentioned by Kauffman.
- CONSISTENT IN RESPONDING CHILDREN’S BEHAVIOR
- PROVIDING INSTRUCTION THAT IS USEFUL TO CHILDREN
- REWARDING THE RIGHT BEHAVIOR
- HE DEMANDS APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN’S ABILITIES
- TRY A DIFFERENT APPROACH / SEEK FOR HELP
when we want to be a good teacher these are several aspect that we need to focus more often. every studentd have their own abilities and we as a teacher need to ask ourselves ” do they manage to understand in what I teach them today?”.. teacher can not just pretending that they will understand the lesson only in one lesson… some of them need reward to motivate them in learning and some of them need more teacher attentiom toward them.. in conclusion, as a teacher, these step can lead us to the right path.